UI for database mail account configuration data?

Admin Beckspaced admin at beckspaced.com
Tue Oct 19 08:48:47 CEST 2021

Am 18.10.2021 um 15:14 schrieb Ralph Seichter:
> * Admin Beckspaced:
>
>> Is there a tool, apart from phpmyadmin, to manage mail account config
>> data?
> You can use any tool or method that allows changing the database
> content. Existing DB constraints should prevent bogus configurations to
> a certain degree.
>
>> does automx2 offer some CLI commands to add domains, provider, server?
> Not yet. If there was a sponsor (or sponsors, plural) who felt like
> throwing some money in the hat for me to write a RESTful API, it would
> be a useful addition to automx2. Such an API would obviously better than
> modifying database content directly, adding a layer of abstraction.
>
> -Ralph

Yes, I understand that sponsors are needed to develop further.
Are there currently any further plans with automx2?

I did play around with automx2 in the last couple of days.

Autoconfig & Thunderbird works like a breeze :)
Autodiscover and Windows Mail / Outlook no success.
But it's written in the docs that it is currently not supported.

Did also try Samsung S20 with Samsung Mail App without any success.

Are there any plans to develop further and add support to more clients?

Or does it need more and more sponsors?

Thanks & greetings
Becki