UI for database mail account configuration data?

Ralph Seichter automx2 at seichter.de
Mon Oct 18 15:14:06 CEST 2021

* Admin Beckspaced:

> Is there a tool, apart from phpmyadmin, to manage mail account config
> data?

You can use any tool or method that allows changing the database
content. Existing DB constraints should prevent bogus configurations to
a certain degree.

> does automx2 offer some CLI commands to add domains, provider, server?

Not yet. If there was a sponsor (or sponsors, plural) who felt like
throwing some money in the hat for me to write a RESTful API, it would
be a useful addition to automx2. Such an API would obviously better than
modifying database content directly, adding a layer of abstraction.

-Ralph