automx2 distribution packaging

Ralph Seichter automx2 at seichter.de
Tue Jan 7 00:20:02 CET 2020

* Wolfgang Rosenauer:

> since I manage my systems via package management if at all possible
> I worked a bit on RPM packaging (primarily for openSUSE) here:
> https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:wrosenauer:devel/automx2
>
> Packages for openSUSE are there and should pretty much work integrated
> together with Apache.

That's very good to hear, thank you for providing this. Patrick, that is
probably an issue for your next round of documentation updates?

I have recently created a Gentoo Linux ebuild [1] myself and plan to
provide a MacPorts port as well. If any of you have prepared additional
packages, please announce them here on this mailing list.

[1] https://packages.gentoo.org/packages/www-servers/automx2

-Ralph