Any way to work arround HTTPS for MS config ?

Patrick Ben Koetter p at state-of-mind.de
Mon Mar 5 18:46:20 CET 2012

André,

* André Schild <a.schild at aarboard.ch>:
> looks very nice, this automx.

Thank you.

> We have one problem with the MS config stuff.
> Please correct me if I'm wrong:
>
> Given:  user1 at domain1.com
> Requires a SSL certificate for autodiscover.domain1.com
>
> Given:  user1 at domain2.com
> Requires a SSL certificate for autodiscover.domain2.com
>
> If now all these run on the same server, is it possible to have
> all domains catched by a single https certificate ?

Yes, it is possible. Create SRV redirects for all domains and point them to
one SSL server. Users will see a notification that they will be redirected.

p at rick

--
state of mind ()

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15      Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 3090 4666