Any way to work arround HTTPS for MS config ?

André Schild a.schild at aarboard.ch
Mon Mar 5 18:26:41 CET 2012

Hello,

looks very nice, this automx.

We have one problem with the MS config stuff.
Please correct me if I'm wrong:

Given:  user1 at domain1.com
Requires a SSL certificate for autodiscover.domain1.com

Given:  user1 at domain2.com
Requires a SSL certificate for autodiscover.domain2.com

If now all these run on the same server, is it possible to have
all domains catched by a single https certificate ?

The background is that we have a lot of small domains with only 2-10
email accounts.

For these we use generic mail.isp.com / pop.isp.com / imap.isp.com and
smtp.isp.com for mailhandling.
So we have a certificate for *.isp.com

André