Postfix-Frage

Viktor Dukhovni ietf-dane at dukhovni.org
Tue Jan 20 17:18:42 CET 2015

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 11:48:26AM +0100, Frank Fiene wrote:

> Coming back to my issue with out primary mail relay.
>
> dig gives me the ad flag so my resolving chain should be fine.

If so, this is now a Postfix question, and should be asked on
the postfix-users list.  Before posting there, read:

Be sure to report the Postfix version, i.e. output of:

	postconf -d mail_version

the configuration settings, i.e. output of:

	postconf -n

log entries for a delivery showing the problem, showing
connection establishment and delivery rcpt, nexthop,

	postfix/smtp[samepid]: ... TLS ...
	postfix/smtp[samepid]: <queue_id>: to=<...> ...

the master.cf entry for the "smtp unix" transport, with recent
Postfix releases this is the output of:

    postconf -M smtp/unix

    smtp       unix  -       -       n       -       -       smtp

and if chroot is not disabled (n) for that service:

    postmulti -x sh -c 'cat $queue_directory/etc/resolv.conf'

--
	Viktor.