automx2 v2019.0

M. Koehler ml_automx at controlc.de
Fri Jan 24 20:30:03 CET 2020

Hi Ralph,

>> Is it planed to integrate a website with a formular like the one in
>> automx?
>
> What website are you referring to, specifically? Generally speaking, you
> can check https://gitlab.com/automx/automx2/issues for enhancements or
> fixes that have been discussed so far.

I talk about the landing page of automx there I could enter email name, address and optional a password to generate a mobileconfig which I could download.

>> could I change the default redirect to mobileconfig creation?
>
> I need to ask you for clarification here as well, because I am not sure
> what "default redirect" you are speaking of?

In automx2 the landing page says „Show Thunderbird-style XML configuration for abc at example.com.“ - but the most of my users are Mac users so I would be appreciate if the creation of mobileconfig could be the default. This is what I mean.

Best wishes
Michael