automx2 v2019.0

Ralph Seichter automx2 at seichter.de
Thu Jan 2 19:30:03 CET 2020

* Wolfgang Rosenauer:

> I'm not sure if and how migration of my setup would look like while it
> appears relatively simple being a static configuration.

As mentioned in the documentation[1], I have added an utility script
that generates the necessary SQL commands for a simple setup as you have
shown. Remember to adapt the "user configurable section" according to
your needs.

[1] https://gitlab.com/automx/automx2/blob/master/doc/automx2.adoc#user-content-database-configuration

> Also the caldav, carddav, and ox services only are supported in the
> autodiscover protocol. Just from an unexperienced view on the code I'm
> not sure how and if this is currently possible.

Patrick made a specific note in the documentation[2] that only mailbox
configuration is supported. To be precise, that means IMAP and SMTP only
at this point in time.

[2] https://gitlab.com/automx/automx2/blob/master/doc/automx2.adoc#automatedmailboxconfiguration

This is probably not what you wanted to hear, but I hope that the
information at least saves you from searching for features that are
currently unavailable in automx2.

-Ralph