automx.html not working

Christian Rößner c at roessner-network-solutions.com
Thu Jul 21 11:09:13 CEST 2016

> Am 21.07.2016 um 00:14 schrieb john at youcantspoilababy.org:
>
> I've installed the current version of automx, and then cloned the automx mobile branch and put automx.html and its related directories into my web root.
>

> I can visit the page, see the images etc. and it looks fully functional, but when I click the button nothing happens on iOS and on Chrome on Windows.
>

> How can I troubleshoot this further?  I'm trying to simplify mail configuration for iOS users.

Does your browser block things? JavaScript, ...?

Normally the button should at least do an action. If nothing happens, it looks like something blocks it.

Logging can be turned on in the automx config file. Depending on the way you use automx, your web server or a service (uwsgi i.e.) should log requests.

Logging in /etc/automx.cfg:

[automx]
debug = yes
logfile = /var/log/automx/automx.log

Make sure, the destination file and folder is writeable ny the automx user (in case of Apache something like www-data...)

Christian
--
Erlenwiese 14, 36304 Alsfeld
T: +49 6631 78823400, F: +49 6631 78823409, M: +49 171 9905345