How to configure username for ActiveSync

Christian Rößner c at roessner-network-solutions.com
Wed Oct 7 09:24:07 CEST 2015

Hi,

> we would like to use automx to configure ActiveSync Clients. The clients where able to receive
> a configuration from automx, but the username was set to the email address. As we don't use
> the email address but the loginid I tried to change it, but I couldn't find a config option.
>
> We use automx 0.10.1. Did I miss something?
> If not could this feature be implemented by automx or is it restricted by the protocol?

automx does not have a configuration option for this, yet. I will see, if I find time today to implement such a configuration option.

Just to clarify:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<Autodiscover xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/exchange/autodiscover/responseschema/2006">
 <Response xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/exchange/autodiscover/mobilesync/responseschema/2006">
   <Culture>en:us</Culture>
   <User>
     <DisplayName>Christian Rößner</DisplayName>

     <EmailAddress>c at roessner.co</EmailAddress>     <------------------- you talk about this?

   </User>
   <Action>
     <Settings>