How to configure username for ActiveSync

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Mon Oct 5 17:38:46 CEST 2015

Hi,

we would like to use automx to configure ActiveSync Clients. The
clients where able to receive
a configuration from automx, but the username was set to the email
address. As we don't use
the email address but the loginid I tried to change it, but I couldn't
find a config option.

We use automx 0.10.1. Did I miss something?
If not could this feature be implemented by automx or is it restricted
by the protocol?

Regards,

    Michael Menge

M.Menge                                Tel.: (49) 7071/29-70316
Universität Tübingen                   Fax.: (49) 7071/29-5912
Zentrum für Datenverarbeitung          mail:
michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Wächterstraße 76
72074 Tübingen