Next steps in automx development

Patrick Ben Koetter p at state-of-mind.de
Thu Mar 8 12:29:42 CET 2012

First of all, thanks for joining our projects mailing list. automx has
received great publicity since we published the project. We've been a little
quiet, but - behind the scenes - busy improving program, website and
documentation.

What will happen next?
We will push BETA 2 next week. The release contains bug fix for a few issues
found in BETA 1. If BETA 2 is bug free for a week we will make that the first
public stable release.

In parallel to 0.8 BETA 2 Christian, who programs automx, has been working on
automx 0.9. This version adds code for

- DOS protection
- offering service alternatives in one profile
- improved logging
- TTL for profiles (Microsoft only)

We will push 0.9 BETA 1 once 0.8 has become stable.

p at rick

--
state of mind ()
Digitale Kommunikation

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15      Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 3090 4666