automx usetls ldap

Patrick Ben Koetter p at state-of-mind.de
Thu Mar 8 12:03:46 CET 2012

Wojciech,

* Wojciech Giel <wojciech.giel at cimr.cam.ac.uk>:
> HI,
> I'm trying to get automx running with ldap on debian squeeze. I'm
> have openldap configured with ssl (ldaps) and starttls (ldap)
> enabled.
> I can get results connecting without encryption but with tls and
> enabled I have negotiation failed.

that's something Christian will address. He's currently meeting friends at
CeBit and should be able to reply in a few hours.

p at rick

--
state of mind ()
Digitale Kommunikation

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15      Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 3090 4666