dane.sys4.de

Patrick Ben Koetter p at sys4.de
Wed Jun 24 11:39:24 CEST 2020

Hi Andreas,

* A. Schulze <andreas.schulze at datev.de>:
> Hello,
>
> first, thanks for the service!
> second my question: is there an API that allow me easier integration in
> automated monitoring?

I'm glad you mention this, because this is something I've been thinking about
many times when I thought about $THINGS we can do to improve dane.sys4.de.

Besides some obvious improvements on the web interface etc. a "monitoring and
alarming service" has been on the roadmap and Victor and I discussed this a
few times.

I can come up with some service features and processes, but given the fact
that you – and hopefully others too – are interested in such a service I'd
rather listen to your needs and see we can fit them into "a yet to be built"
service.

So please feel free to let us know what you think the service should deliver
to you. What makes it useful?

p at rick

--
[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG,80333 München