Letsencrypt & TLSA - automation

Mike Cardwell dane at lists.grepular.com
Mon Feb 20 08:25:05 CET 2017

How do you intend to deal with the DNS caching issues? I.e, that you
need to renew the SSL cert and then publish it in the DNS for at least
one TTL before actually putting the cert in to production.

Mike

--
Mike Cardwell  https://www.grepular.com
OpenPGP Key    DF70 D8E5 FBD6 8519 9257  C44C 0DA6 8B1E 1801 A332