Letsencrypt renew-hook

Patrick Domack patrickdk at patrickdk.com
Wed Apr 26 18:33:15 CEST 2017

I'm not sure what you mean by linux servers need SRV records. SRV is
not a linux thing, and linux doesn't need them.

It could be whatever application you are using needs SRV records though.

My use case is for https (really for my own personal use) and smtp,
and my hook script to install and remove tlsa records works perfect,
and no SRV records are used.