Deployment news (comcast.net publishes TLSA RRs)

Viktor Dukhovni ietf-dane at dukhovni.org
Sat Nov 21 03:06:53 CET 2015

On Tue, Nov 03, 2015 at 08:10:19PM +0000, Viktor Dukhovni wrote:

>   #Domains Provider
>   -------- ----------
> 	33 binero.se		(resolution in progress)
> 	28 isphuset.no		(issue acknowledged)
> 	15 axc.nl		(notified)
> 	 5 forpsi.net		(notified)

DNS at binero.se is now resolved.  With ongoing scans in the
mean-time, the number of affected domains I managed to find was
briefly more than eighty, but now it is zero.

The solution was actually a software update at neustar.biz (also
known as UltraDNS.net) so this also addresses the same issue for
all other ultradns.net customers (only one such domain in my scans,
but my surveys are far from comprehensive).  Progress continues.

--
	Viktor.