DANE presentation (in German)

Patrick Ben Koetter p at sys4.de
Fri Jan 30 09:30:28 CET 2015

* Andreas Tauscher <ta at geuka.net>:
> Am 01/30/2015 um 12:53 AM schrieb Patrick Ben Koetter:
> > For those interested in DANE in general. If you understand German you might
> > want to check out the presentation I gave at the DENIC Jahrestagung in
> > September 2014.
> >
> >     SMTP Sicherheit mit DANE
> >     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuU8hbQjxWU
>
> Nice! Thanks!
> Is there a recording or are slides available from Viktor's talk?

Not that I am aware of. It could probably be done. Viktor has do decide on
that.

> Or is somewhere an overview available brining light in the 25 different
> types of TLSA records?

Not at the moment. At least not in a simple selfexplanatory way. We're working
on that for SMTP. At least for Postfix we still have the DANE_README on our
TODO list. Among other things it will cover the TLSA use cases for SMTP.

p at rick

--
[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64