What would you like to read about DANE on the test site?

Patrick Ben Koetter p at sys4.de
Fri Jan 16 09:54:09 CET 2015

* Markus Benning <ich at markusbenning.de>:
> On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 10:53:56AM +0100, Patrick Ben Koetter wrote:
> > That's a good idea, but probably a different project. You seem to be good at
> > perl. Would you like to create a patch for pflogsum? I think this would be the
> > right place to do this (and reuse what's there already).
>
> Here's a first version with TLS statistics:
>
> https://markusbenning.de/tmp/pflogsumm
>
> Try:
>
> $ pflogsumm --tls-stats --smtpd-stats --smtp-detail=1 /var/log/mail.log
>
> To see percent values --smtpd-stats or --smtp-detail=1 must be used.

Nice! What's error in "TLS Statistics"? Is it the cause of "0  incoming tls connections"?

TLS Statistics
--------------
Use of uninitialized value $value in division (/) at ./pflogsumm line 1189, <> line 167203.
      0  incoming tls connections (0.00% of 8915)
   3438  outgoing tls connections

Outgoing TLS trust-level
------------------------
   2289   Untrusted