Postfix-Frage

Frank Fiene ffiene at veka.com
Thu Jan 15 15:46:13 CET 2015

Sorry about the confusion.

In Patricks and Carstens PDF file there are two examples.

I think they describe outgoing connections, right?
There are the keywords „Verified“ and „Untrusted“, so far so good.

But what is about incoming connections?
There seems to be no parameter like smtpd_tls_security_level or smtpd_dns_support_level.

Is it not possible to verify incoming connections which in my opinion is more important than outgoing?

And in my log file there are only anonymous TLS connections which means: no CA-signed certificate, right?

Frank

Viele Grüße!
i.A. Frank Fiene