Setting up Dane again from start

Frank Fiene ffiene at veka.com
Wed Feb 11 12:59:01 CET 2015

Damned, don’t any short documentation. :-(

I’ve seen this on a website with a howto.

I will test with all smtp Ports.
This should work for pop3s and imaps, too, shouldn’t it?
What is about pop3 and imap with TLS, the same?

Frank

> Am 11.02.2015 um 12:44 schrieb John <john at klam.ca>:
>
> That should have read - I am not 100% certain, but I don't think you can use _*._tcp...... I think it has to be an actual port. In this case _25._tcp. ma.......
> --
> John Allen
> KLaM
> How many of you believe in telekinesis? Raise my hand...

Viele Grüße!
i.A. Frank Fiene
--
Frank Fiene
IT-Security Manager VEKA Group

Fon: +49 2526 29-6200
Fax: +49 2526 29-16-6200
mailto: ffiene at veka.com
http://www.veka.com

PGP-ID: 62112A51
PGP-Fingerprint: 7E12 D61B 40F0 212D 5A55 765D 2A3B B29B 6211 2A51
Threema: VZK5NDWW

VEKA AG
Dieselstr. 8
48324 Sendenhorst
Deutschland/Germany

Vorstand/Executive Board: Andreas Hartleif (Vorsitzender/CEO),
Dr. Andreas W. Hillebrand, Bonifatius Eichwald, Elke Hartleif, Dr. Werner Schuler,
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates/Chairman of Supervisory Board: Ulrich Weimer
HRB 8282 AG Münster/District Court of Münster