Howto change userID

Ralph Seichter automx2 at seichter.de
Fri Apr 7 21:52:41 CEST 2023

(Please keep responses on the mailing list)

* Stephane Branchoux:

> The webserver forward requests because it returns uid of the ldap
> user.

That may or may not be the case. Without logs and details about the
webserver config, I cannot tell. :-) You also did not mention your
platform at all, and I am not going to spend time guessing.

> How to tell him to return email adress ?

Did you read the online documentation I mentioned? That's the best
starting point: https://rseichter.github.io/automx2/

> I use automx downloaded in april 2020

Well, given that I first released "automx2" in 2021, and due to you not
providing the exact version number I asked for, I have to assume you are
using the old "automx", which has nothing to do with me, so I won't be
able to help you at all. I wrote "automx2" from scratch, as a replacemnt
for "automx", which was authored by somebody else.

-Ralph