Howto change userID

Ralph Seichter automx2 at seichter.de
Fri Apr 7 21:20:53 CEST 2023

* Stephane Branchoux:

> I use automx since 2020.

Which version are you using exactly? The latest automx2 release is
version 2022.1, available since May 2022. Is there a specific part of
the "LDAP support" section of the documentation [1] which seems unclear
to you?

[1] https://rseichter.github.io/automx2/#ldap

> In file /var/www/autoconfig/mail/config-v1.1.xml, username is
> <username>%EMAILADDRESS%</username> [...]

This makes me wonder what you are you trying to do exactly, and if your
webserver is properly configured to forward requests. The whole point of
automx2 is to *not* use a static configuration file like the one you
mentioned, but having the configuration data generated dynamically by
automx2 instead.

-Ralph