LDAP support

Lars Täuber taeuber at bbaw.de
Wed Oct 6 07:22:45 CEST 2021

Hi Ralph,

seems I understand what is necessary to configure what we need. I'll have a try when I have time to test and report.

Thanks again!

Lars

Tue, 05 Oct 2021 16:24:19 +0200
Ralph Seichter <automx2 at seichter.de> ==> automx-users at sys4.de :

--
                            Informationstechnologie
Berlin-Brandenburgische Akademie der Wissenschaften