automx2 configuration, stuck

David Mehler dave.mehler at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 22:57:22 CET 2020

Hello,

Thanks for the docs, I didn't see that doc last time I tried for
configuration I was only seeint a small installation doc.

I'll write back if I have more questions. Right now I've got the
python virtual environment going with automx2 installed in it and a
automx user on the host machine.

Thanks.
Dave.