ANN: automx2 v2019.0

Patrick Ben Koetter p at sys4.de
Fri Dec 13 15:12:01 CET 2019

Greetings!

We are pleased to announce the release of automx2 v2019.0.

automx2 is successor to automx. It is a complete rewrite of automx by Ralph
Seichter. It brings Python 3.7+ support, has 100% test coverage and a more
complete documentation. automx2 has been designed to be easier to setup,
easier to configure and easier to use.

We've taken the opportunity to migrate the project from github to gitlab. The
new home for code, issues and documentation is
https://gitlab.com/automx/automx2. Download the current release from
https://gitlab.com/automx/automx2/-/releases.

Regards,

p at rick

--
[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG,80333 München