Custom logic

Steve Meier smeier at webster.edu
Wed Jan 6 23:21:43 CET 2016

It seems like I could accomplish this by use of section filters.  I would
write a script that can return the correct section that matches the required
profile.

I also read somewhere that you can specify "backend=script" but I'm not
seeing that plainly documented.

-SM

"""
section_filter (default: domainpart, optional)

    Specifies a list of one or more filters whose result outputs a section
    name. The filters will be used in order specified. The first match ends
    execution of subsequent filters.

    These filters will be used instead of the hard coded, internal
domainpart
    filter, which strictly uses the domainpart taken from the email address
the
    client submitted in its configuration request:

    section_filters = server_1, server_2
    server_1 = /usr/sbin/postmap -q "%u"
hash:/etc/postfix/virtual_alias_domains | \
            sed -e 's/^.*@\(\.*\)/\1/g' | grep internal.example.com
    server_2 = /usr/sbin/postmap -q "%u"
hash:/etc/postfix/virtual_alias_domains | \
            sed -e 's/^.*@\(\.*\)/\1/g' | grep dmz.example.com
"""

"""
automx_script.5.rst:        Specifies the absolute path to the script which
should be run by the backend automx_script(5) backend::
automx_script.5.rst:                script = /usr/local/bin/example_com.sh
"%s"
"""