kind of client

Christian Rößner c at roessner-network-solutions.com
Tue Jan 27 16:14:02 CET 2015

Hi Claudio,

> Am 27.01.2015 um 16:05 schrieb Claudio Gremoli - Aruba.it <claudio.gremoli at staff.aruba.it>:
>
> Hi to all,
>
> as automx use apache is possible in some way to use the kind of client that make a autodiscover query  (outlook pc, outlook windows pphone, android, etc) like  parameter in the automx configuration?

I am not 100% sure, if I understood you right. There is a command line client automx-test.sh provided that can be used to test for certain email addresses. We are planning to improve this tool in the near future, which will also bring a new release. But at least the current version can give you some textual feedback, what was sent out by your web server.

Does this answer your question?

Christian
--
Bachelor of Science Informatik