ActiveSync Autodiscover

Patrick Ben Koetter p at state-of-mind.de
Tue May 29 17:00:09 CEST 2012

Achim,

* Achim J. Latz <achim+automx at qustodium.net>:
> Autodiscover seems to work fine for Outlook and Thunderbird! I
> haven't yet tried with a Outlook itself (implementation details ;-),
> but the MS tests seem to work fine (see below [0]) and return a
> valid XML response with the correct settings.
>
> Unfortunately, it appears that "MS ActiveSync Autodiscover" [1] is
> not working, and perhaps that is the reason why neither iOS nor
> Mail.app seem to be able to autoconfigure in my tests:

MS ActiveSync Autodiscover has not been implemented yet. We want to do it, but
lack proper documentation/understanding of the protocol at the moment. We wish
to do it for 1.0.

p at rick

--
state of mind ()
Digitale Kommunikation

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15      Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 3090 4666