automx Release Candidate 0.8~rc1

Sven Hartge sven at svenhartge.de
Wed Mar 14 22:59:18 CET 2012

On 14.03.2012 22:32, Patrick Ben Koetter wrote:
> Sven,
>
> * Sven Hartge <sven at svenhartge.de>:
>> On 14.03.2012 14:10, Patrick Ben Koetter wrote:
>>
>>> automx release candidate 0.8~rc1 is available immediately for download from
>>> http://automx.org/download.html.
>>
>> Which version will be available in the Debian package repository for
>> Squeeze after the release of 0.9-beta?
>
> I am not sure I fully understand what you mean. We plan to go from beta to rc
> and from there to stable.

Right now, 0.8~rc1 is the package version in the repository, soon it
will be 0.8~rcX and then 0.8.

After that 0.9~beta1 is released.

My question is: Which version will then be available in the repository?

I'd prefer to have only the latest stable version being in the normal
repository and a separate repository for all development versions, so
apt-get does not automatically update to an unstable and unfinished version.

Grüße,
Sven.