automx Release Candidate 0.8~rc1

André Schild a.schild at aarboard.ch
Wed Mar 14 19:24:19 CET 2012

A quick question:

We use the full email address to login to pop/imap/smtp services.
For now we wish to use a static automx.conf file with these entries:

smtp_auth_identity = %u@%d
imap_auth_identity = %u@%d
pop_auth_identity = %u@%d

The %u is correctly replaced by the part before the @ character,
but the second part is still %d ...

So for andre at schild.ws outlook 2007 trys to login with "andre@%d"

Probably I miss something obvious...

When I did put in %EMAILADDRESS% in the various xx_identity this worked
for TB,
but in Outlook 2007 it tryed to login as %EMAILADDRESS%

André

--
Aarboard AG    Phone: +41 32 332 97 14
Egliweg 10     Fax:   +41 32 332 97 15