Automx, ldap & usetls

Rémi Cailletaud remi.cailletaud at hmg.inpg.fr
Thu Mar 1 16:39:03 CET 2012

Hi,

I did not found any bug tracker on automx.org, so I post here.

There is a minor bug in ldap conf. usetls field causes an error when unset :

data.configure(): 'bool' object has no attribute 'lower'

I investigate this, and it seems to come from config.py :
line 182 usetls is setted up False by default (boolean). line 218, there is
if ldap_cfg["usetls"].lower() in ("yes", "true", "1"):
which causes the error.

simpliest workaround is to force usetls to false in automx.conf (doc
does not make usetls mandatory)...

the real fix is as simple as replacing
usetls = False
by
usetls = "false"
in config.py:182

Thx for you work, I just installed automx and seems to be perfect !

Cheers,
rémi

--
Rémi Cailletaud - IE CNRS
3S-R - Laboratoire Sols, Solides, Structures - Risques
remi.cailletaud at hmg.inpg.fr
Tél: +33 (0)4 76 82 52 78
Fax: +33 (0)4 76 82 70 43