AutoMX proxy

Christian Rößner c at roessner-network-solutions.com
Mon Aug 27 18:24:51 CEST 2012

Hi,

Am 27.08.2012 um 16:01 schrieb Jeroen Koekkoek:

> My questions:
> 1. Does anyone know about an easier/better solution to my problem?
> 2. If I create a patch that adds this functionality to automx, would you consider pulling it?

we thought about coding a proxy (for SOGo, which also acts as a EXCH in upcoming 2.0 release).

What you can do right now is to add the XML that the Exchange would serve as a file to the file backend.

If you like to do a patch, I will review/modify it and include it into automx. Currently we are really close with the next release of 0.9, which has some code changes inside. So doing a patch right now would need changes for the master branch. If you can do the XML file backend stuff and wait for the next 0.9 release, you are welcome to provide a patch for that release :)

Thank you very much for your feedback

-Christian Rößner

---
Bachelor of Science Informatik
Erlenwiese 14, 36304 Alsfeld
T: +49 6631 78823400, F: +49 6631 78823409, M: +49 176 93118939
USt-IdNr.: DE225643613, http://www.roessner-network-solutions.com